To set logon hours
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, click Users.Where?
- Active Directory Users and Computers/domain node/Users
Or, click the folder that contains the user account.
- Right-click the user account, and then click Properties.
- On the Account tab, click Logon Hours, and then set the permitted or denied logon hours for the user.
- To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Account Operators group, Domain Admins group, or the Enterprise Admins group in Active Directory, or you must have been delegated the appropriate authority. As a security best practice, consider using Run as to perform this procedure. For more information, see Default local groups, Default groups, and Using Run as.
- To open Active Directory Users and Computers, click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- To modify the logon hours for multiple users, press and hold down CTRL, and then click each user. Right-click the selected users, and then click Properties.