If your VPN or VPN router fails to connect and you are a Virgin Media internet customer the issue is more than likely to be that your SuperHub has PPTP and/or L2TP passthrough disabled.
- Browse to your Super Hub local IP Address (e.g. 192.168.0.1) and log in with the Virgin login details printed on your Super Hub
- Select “Advanced Settings” and click “Yes” to confirm you want to view these
- Select “Firewall” from the list
- Tick “IPSec Pass-Through”, “PPTP Pass-Through” and “Multicast Pass-Through” at the bottom of the page
- Click “Yes” to confirm settings change
- Try to connect your VPN again.